Question

Eastern PA EUG April Meeting - Survey Results

• 26 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
  • Community Manager
  • 174 replies

Hello Group,

We polled 140 Eastern PA EUG members and the Top 5 answers are on the board: (Based on an amazing 13 responses)

Database Tuning

DocStar/ECM Use in Sales

AMM

Mobile Warehouse

Bartender

Now the call goes out to presenters on these topics.  I am hoping to cover at least 3 of these.  In addition, I ask users to present their unique solutions or projects.  Even if you can only present for 15-20 minutes, I want to hear from you!

The next meeting will be on Wednesday, April 17, 2024 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM at OCM Inc. located at 250 Hansen Access Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406

To register for this meeting, please go here.

Your Fearless EPAEUG Leader,

Doug

1 reply

Userlevel 3

The meeting is two weeks away and so far I have exactly zero, zip, nada, 0 presenters lined up.

I need to see some movement by the end of this week or we will need to cancel/postpone this meeting.  It is hard enough to put these meetings together, but when no one volunteers, it makes it 10x worse. 

At this point, I will take presentations on how to install the Epicor Kinetic client.  I am sure someone lurking out there has a really great idea that would help the rest of us.  Please come forward.  Speak for 10 minutes (or longer) but please speak.

These are the survey results (see below) that people wanted to hear about, but I will take literally anything at this point.  Oooh, you made a super-cool theme for your screens, you automated your test DB to be updated from your live DB, or you made a webpage using all the cool tools in Epicor.

1. Database Tuning
  2. DocStar/ECM Use in Sales
  3. AMM
  4. Mobile Warehouse
  5. Bartender

Begging and pleading,

Doug