Eastern PA EUG Meeting - Live and In-Person

Userlevel 3
  • Community Manager
  • 171 replies

Hello Group!

That’s right, we will be having an Epicor Users Group meeting on Thursday, June 16 starting at 8:30 AM.  The location is the DoubleTree Hotel in Lancaster, PA.

It will be great to see everyone again.

Of course, I am looking for presenters!  Please let me know what you want to present.  I need your participation to make this meeting successful.  This is a Users Group after all.

I am building the agenda and have one presenter confirmed.  That means I need about six additional presenters.  Presentations should be at least 30 minutes - up to 60 minutes.

If you want to see a specific topic, I would love to know what you would like to see covered as well.

Insights is next week.  If you will be there and want to meet up let me know.

Hope to hear from many of you soon!

Doug

9 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Doug!

Just to confirm, users from Central PA are still allowed to attend, correct?  🤔

I would like to see a specific topic, that being the effective use of the multi-level pegging functionality and the associated Projected Sales Order Shortage dashboard.

Regards,

KRB finally upgraded from Vantage 6.1 to E10 last year, so I’m back in the local user group saddle!  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I’ll be at Insights too and would love to connect with other local users there.

-John Mahala

Userlevel 3

Scott,

Yes, we call the Central PA members - Legacy Members.  Eastern PA lines up with the new layout for Regional User Groups.

I know someone that may be able to help with MLP.

Doug

Userlevel 3

John,

Welcome back! 

I have booked a room on Tuesday from 3:45-4:15 PM CDT.  Head to Ryman Studios B to meet up.  We could go as a group to the Wine & Cheese Reception which starts at 4:10 PM CDT.

Everyone is invited.  Hope to see many of you Tuesday at 3:45 PM CDT in the Ryman Studios B.

Doug

Userlevel 1

Doug,

Just saw Scott’s reply to John’s AMM question and I want to jump on the AMM as a June meeting topic.

I am looking for insight/direction, so not a presenter on the topic… wanted to make that clear🤔

Hope you are enjoying Insights… maybe next year for me.

Jean

Userlevel 3

Doug,

I have another topic to suggest.  Exports, generally speaking, and exports of low-value orders to UK and EU that are subject to online VAT calculation and collection, specifically speaking.  I’m wondering if anyone else in our group has this business requirement, and if so, how they are managing it.

Scott

Userlevel 3

Hi Doug,

Just some more suggestions for meeting topics, for either the upcoming meeting or future meetings.

Epicor Automation Studio

Epicor Application Studio

Epicor Tax Connect and/or Avalara AvaTax/CertCapture

Regards,

Userlevel 3

Hi Group,

With the short holiday week, we are now only two weeks from our reboot meeting on June 16.

As it stands today, I have exactly two presenters.

Since this is the first meeting in quite some time, I am leaving the topics up to the presenters to drive participation.  Surely someone out there has a good topic, even if only for 30 minutes.

Also, I would like to revive the “Where I Work” series where member companies present a brief synopsis of what their company does.

Looking forward to the 16th!

Doug

Userlevel 3

Happy Friday Group!

For food prep planning, we need a final number by the end of the day today.  Please register here today.

I have a tentative agenda for the meeting.  Here it is:

8:30-9:00 AM - Arrival with continental breakfast and coffee
9:00-9:30 AM - Welcome and Group Business - Doug Oswald - Insaco
9:30-10:30 AM - Robert Brown - Epicor - Planning BOM
10:30-10:45 AM - Break
10:45 -12:00 noon - Mercer Sisson - AM Sisson Consulting - Multi-level Pegging
12:00 - 1:00 PM - Lunch and Networking - Sponsored by EpiCenter
1:00 - 1:30 PM - Karen Skipper - LaMotte - Where I Work
1:30 - 2:00 PM - Steve van Niman - Tyber Medical - eCommerce
2:00 - 3:00 PM - Scott Lepley – Flight Systems - Tax Connect
3:00 - 3:15 PM - Break
3:15 - 4:30 PM - Query the Experts - Open Q & A session

Hope to see you on Thursday, June 16 at 8:30 AM at the DoubleTree Resort located at 2400 Willow Street Pike, Lancaster, PA 17602.

Doug