Question

Insights 2022 Mid-Atlantic Regional Group Meet Up

Userlevel 2

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to reach out and let you know we will have a Mid-Atlantic Regional Group meet up on Tuesday, May 24th in Ryman Studio B from 2:15pm - 2:45pm CT. Looking forward to seeing everyone next week! 

For those of you that will not be attending Insights, I can set up a TEAMs call if you wish to join virtually, just let me know.

Thanks!

Michele 

3 replies

Userlevel 3

I will not be attending Insights, so I would appreciate the Teams meeting.

Regards,

Userlevel 2

Hi All, 

I decided to go with GoToWebinar - if you will not be at Insights in person and would like to join virtually, the information is below! 

Please register for EUG Mid-Atlantic Regional Group Meet Up at Insights on May 24, 2022 2:15 PM CDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5265891462091684112 

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Michele

Userlevel 3

It was just a bit disappointing to learn yesterday that there were no in-person attendees for this meetup except for the organizers, Michele and Jennifer, especially since Ed McAndrew posted last month that the “Mid-Atlantic region has good number of users to create a strong group.”  I hope Ed is right about that and that the Mid-Atlantic users can coalesce and achieve a critical mass to form a viable new regional group soon.

In the meantime, y’all are still welcome (willkumme!) to attend meetings of the Eastern PA regional user group if you don’t mind traveling a bit and crossing the Mason-Dixon Line!  The next EPEUG meeting is now being planned for June 16 in Lancaster, PA:

Eastern PA EUG Meeting - Live and In-Person

Don’t worry, you won’t need to understand ferhoodled English!  😉