Solved

Select Customization Help

• 22 November 2021
  • 4 replies

I have done a few edits to our Order Entry menu, and after creating a new customization, and getting all the new text boxes binded correclty, I couldn’t figure out how to get the edits to appear on the order entry without being in develpor mode.

How do I add the custom made file to the Base Extensions Folder? or is there a way to get this custimozation to appear for everyone when they open Order Entry?

Below is what I am looking at, and the arrow is what I’m trying to do.

icon

Best answer by nmueller 22 November 2021, 22:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

In order to make the customization the default option that appears for users is to add it to the menu entry for that module thru the menu maintenance module. Once added close Epicor and reopen to see it.

Thank you for helping, but when trying to do this, the customization field seems to be set as read only and I am unable to press the down arrow. My account has access to everything through User Account Maintenance’s so I should have security access to this. Idk if that might because we’re cloud based, or do you know how to edit it?

Userlevel 1

If you are a SaaS customer you will need to go to actions and copy the menu to the current company and then you can change the customization setting. Do not change the name of the menu or the sequence after the copy just set the customization then close epicor and get back in. 

Thank you for the help