Question

Am I in the right place for Manage 2000 questions?

• 21 January 2022
  • 4 replies

I’ve been working in M2K (primarily CTO) for a couple years now at my company and I was recently informed of this user forum as a potential source for answers for questions as I come across them. Would this place be appropriate, or is there somewhere else that would be better?

Thanks for your time,

Kyle

4 replies

Kyle,  There is not too much M2K traffic here, the majority of discussion happens on the Epicor Manage 2000 listserver & the NovoRoi listserver…

Have A Good One!

Kyle,  There is not too much M2K traffic here, the majority of discussion happens on the Epicor Manage 2000 listserver & the NovoRoi listserver…

Have A Good One!

Hey Justin,

Thanks for getting back to me. Maribeth reached out, but is too busy to dig into it… how would I go about getting tapped into those listservers?

Thanks,

Kyle

I have attached a txt file with the commands…  (It looked really bad in the chat window...)
Here are commands that can be used to talk to the list server using an email. Replace <listname> with MANAGE2KCLIENTS in the examples below.

Send an email to listserv@LISTSERV.EPICOR.COM with one of the following commands in the text.

LISTSERV(R) version 15.0 - most commonly used commands

INFO      <topic|listname>       Order documentation (plain text files)
SUBscribe listname <full name>   Subscribe to a list
SIGNOFF   listname               Sign off from a list
SIGNOFF   * (NETWIDE             - from all lists on all servers
Query     listname               Query your subscription options
Search    listname  keyword...   Search list archives
SET       listname  options      Update your subscription options
INDex     <listname>             Order a list of LISTSERV files
GET       filename filetype      Order a file from LISTSERV

There are more commands; send an INFO REFCARD command for a comprehensive reference card, or just INFO for a list of available documentation files.

Ok, I sent the request to join. Thanks for your help!