Western PA / Eastern OH Meeting July 2023

• 1 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

One of the ideas we kicked around at Insights was a low-key happy hour and networking session one evening instead of a full day meeting. 

Who would attend that type of event? I was thinking perhaps Wednesday July 19 from 4-6PM in Oakmont, PA? I’m of course open to other days, formats or locations if there are any particular preferences.

4 replies

Hello Bryon,

I would be interested in meeting the members of the Western PA and SE Ohio Epicor users group. I am new to the group and am hoping to utilize the group to learn more about Epicor. I specifically want to improve the way we use Scheduling. Comments and input from experienced users would be valued.

Sincerely,

Heide at Tusco Display

Userlevel 1

Hi Heide, 

Great, glad to have you here. I would also recommend that you join the Eastern PA group. They have a meeting coming up in July, and we’re planning a combined Western and Eastern PA meeting in September, so I would definitely recommend attending both of those if you can. 

Aerotech uses finite scheduling pretty heavily, so we would be happy to give you an overview of what we do and compare notes on what you’re doing.

Hello Bryon,

Thank you for the offer to give us an overview of your scheduling process. We would appreciate all the information and advice that you can provide. Can we schedule a meeting for after June 26 to meet and discuss the topic? My email is hwarren@tuscomfg.com.

I will also sign up for the Eastern PA Epicor User group.

Thank you for the advice,

Heide

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, 

We’re going to have informal happy hour and networking on Wednesday July 19, from 4-6PM at Carnivore’s in Oakmont. We’ll compare takeaways from Insights and decide where and when we want to meet next.

https://goo.gl/maps/4Zxu8mhsqoTAmkbK6