Epicor & HighQA

• 26 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello Team, 

We are newly embarked on our Epicor journey - almost two months into the planning phase of implementation and about to head full bore into design. Oh boy! lol

Beyond the largess of that work, we are also working with our Quality team and some existing software we have called HighQA. In discussions with HighQA they have noted that they are in the midst of building our Epicor specific connectors to integrate the two products. 

Before going further, the conversation starts simply with this question: does anyone here have experience with HighQA? Even more to the point, does anyone have experience with HighQA and Epicor together?

If yes, we’d love to touch base and start a dialog. If no, I’ll watch this conversation wither on the vine and keep it moving. :)

Thank you for reading. 

2 replies

Hi Giannis,

We are HighQA users (relatively new). We have yet to integrate with Epicor, but it is higher up on my list of things to kickoff with them.

Hi Giannis,

We are HighQA users (relatively new). We have yet to integrate with Epicor, but it is higher up on my list of things to kickoff with them.

Progress! May I ask how long you’ve been using both systems? Are you on Kinetic or some other version of Epicor?