Epicor Purchase Receipt Reversal

• 3 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I urgently need to know how to reverse a PO receipt that was incorrect so that the correct transaction can be entered.
Can anyone please shed some light on this matter for me?
Many thanks

------------------------------
Theo Claassen
Epicor System Manager
Parker Plant Limited
Leicester

3 replies

What if you need to reverse a portion of a receipt instead of deleting the pack slip. For example, the PO receipt is entered for 100 QTY but it needs to be entered as 80 QTY. The 80 QTY is already invoiced and paid. We would not want to delete the pack slip in full because 80 of the 100 need to remain.

Creating an NCR requires creating a new PO line as well as an internal debit memo which is not desirable. 

I am looking for a PO receipt reversal that can be used for partial quantities after capture and will open the requirements again so that the receipt for the remaining quantities can be processed when quantities come in. 

Hi Theo

Reversing a PO Receipt involves going to the Receipt Entry form and unchecking the Received & Complete (if applicable) check boxes for the relevant line(s). This may involve re-Opening the closed PO Line (and closed PO, if this was the only item on the PO) to save the reversed receipt.

Regards, Iain

COTHROMSYSTEMS

+ (778) 881-7633

+ (844) 268-4766 x700

Join over 4,500 people and follow us on Twitter for information on design, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and technology trends:

Hi Iain

Many thanks for your reponse. It helped me on my way, however, in Epicor 10.2, there is a new feature that need to be done to financially reverse the PO receipt transaction and that is to void the receipt and then it can be delete and replaced if necssary.
For our internal use I have now documented this is in a brief user guide (copy attached for your reference).
Thank you again.

Best regards
Theo

Theo Claassen
Epicor System Manager
Parker Plant Limited
Leicester
+44 (0)116 214 0626