Solved

Add Receive Time to Time Phase Inquiry Details

• 23 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a request to add the receive time to Time Phased Inquiry so that they can view it along with the lead time. I know how to add a UD field and text box to the area but I don’t know how to have it pull in the Receive Time from part maintenance. I know it is fairly simple but can’t figure out how to do it in classic epicor. We are on version 2022.1 but are not using kinetic yet. 

icon

Best answer by dan.ramirez 23 June 2022, 19:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2

It looks like PartPlant is already a data view on the Time Phase Inquiry. That’s the table that holds Receive Time. So you’d just add a numeric field to your form and then bind it to the PartPlant.ReceiveTime field. You might have to play with the read only settings if it doesn’t come in read only.

Userlevel 1

When I do that it only populates with a 0. It doesn’t pull in the receive time for the selected part. 

Userlevel 2

Hmmm. It worked for me. Did you close and re-launch the form? Are you sure the site you had selected has a receive time populated?  I also have to go and set a row rule to make sure the field stays read only

Userlevel 1

You are correct. I must not have relaunched it for it to take affect. It does work. Thanks for your help!

Userlevel 2

P.S. I ended up modifying the Extended Properties using the wizard in Tools menu. This allowed it to come in as read only just like the other fields on the form. The row rule also worked but it made the text grey instead of black and my OCD wouldn’t allow that. 

Userlevel 1

Yes, I did end up using the wizard myself as I’m more familiar with that than the row rules. Thanks for your help!