Question

Agile Manifest - Source Information Systems Closure

• 18 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Reaching out to hear how other users are handling the abrupt closure of Source Information Systems,  the company that delivers and supports AgileShip Connect and AgileShip Manifest.    Will you be migrating to Epicor QuickShip or will you be migrating to another solution?   Any thoughts that could be shared would be welcomed.  

5 replies

Userlevel 3

We are working with our CAM on Epicor Quickship, and will implement it quickly.

I used Insite Manifest in a previous job, and like it better than Agile.  Quickship is based on Insite Manifest.

I spoke with my CAM this afternoon and they’re working on setting up a webinar to demo Quick Ship for the 60 or so of us on Agile.  He thinks it’s going to happen sometime late next week or the week after.  As for immediate assistance, Epicor support will help with what it can, but won’t be able to provide much support.  We’re pretty much on our own until we move off the platform is what I inferred from the conversation today.

Thank you Paul and John for your replies.  We are in the process of setting up a demo as well for QuickShip.   

Userlevel 3

Has anybody heard if or when Agile will stop working?

I believe I heard about some sort of license server.

Userlevel 3

Update on Agile and Source Information Systems:

ShipDNA has acquired the source code for both AgileShip Connect and AgileShip Manifest, and has the ability to renew license and maintenance programs for these solutions.

Rick Gomez is the CEO and primary contact for ShipDNA (rick.gomez@shipdna.com)