Question

Alt Methods on Job Traveler

• 20 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Looking for the correct RDD to reference the Alt Method on a job traveler.  Basically we want to print both Operations on the traveler if there is a difference in the OP.   I have been playing around with the linkage, but unable to find the correct relationships so I can add this to SSRS report.  Looking for some ideas or examples.  Thanks

3 replies

David, 

I recently discussed something similar with an Epicor consultant.  I was trying to create a BAQ query to write a report listing open Jobs and the Alt Method used to create that Job.  She confirmed that the Alt Method is not indicated in any of the Job tables so my query was not possible.  I would be interested to know if you do find a way to identify the Alt Method per Job.

Thanks,

Gina

I also needed to find alt method used in jobs.  I pulled into my phase build, Job Head and Part Rev as to identify those that may have been made.  Compared the alt method to the job method.

I was able to join the JobHead with Memo in my phase build.  Company/Company and JobNum/Key1.  Join all rows from Memo.  The criteria I used “MemoText Matches *sub* constant.