Question

AP Invoice Date before Receipt Date

• 15 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Would like to create a BPM to warn when the AP Invoice Date is before the Receipt Date. More importantly if it is in a following period.

Have got a warning working on APInvoice.InvoiceSelectedLines for today's date but can’t seem to find the Invoice Date.

Anyone done anything similar, just trying to stop timing issues at month end so we can reconcile against the Received Not Invoiced report.

Regards

Richard

2 replies

Hello Richard,

I see your post is a few weeks old already, but I thought I could offer a suggestion: have you tried using a data directing on the APInvHed table with a condition that the InvoiceDate field of the changed row is less than the ReceivedDate? This is something I’m interested in, so I’ll look forward to hearing of a solution.

Thanks,

Matthew Morgan

I know this is an old post but I would like to offer a suggestion incase anyone comes across this.

So the APInvHed table does have a ReceivedDate field on it but this ReceivedDate field is not from Receipt Entry, the description on this field is “Received Date. Used for Poland Localization.”, I’m not sure what this field is actually for but it usually doesn’t have data in it.

Since the APInvHed table doesn’t have the ReceiptDate on it you will need to query the RcvHead table to get that, and since the APInvHed table doesn’t have the PackNum on it you will also need to include the APInvDtl table in this query.

In order to do this without custom code you will need to be on a version of Epicor that support BPM Queries, I know for sure 10.1.600 and newer supports BPM Queries.

To try this with a BPM Query… Create a Data Directive on the APInvDtl table, because this table contains the PackNum and is created after the APInvHed table. Add a Condition widget to this directive and add the “Number of rows in the designed query is more or equal to 1” condition.  Click on “designed” query to edit the query…. In this query add the ttAPInvDtl (make it is the “tt” table), APInvHed, and RcvHead tables to this query, it should auto create the proper relationships. Add this criteria to the APInvHed table… InvoiceDate < RcvHead.ReceiptDate.