Question

BAQ's, Reports, etc.

• 30 June 2022
  • 4 replies

In many of the threads I see comments that indicate there is(was) some type of repository for users to upload/download BAQ’s, Reports, etc. Is that still the case? If so where is it located. I have not been able to find anything and the links that I have seen are broken.

4 replies

Hello @kstinnett .  Can you point to an example thread for context?  

In Business Activity Query Designer Actions menu you can Export or Import a BAQ.  
You can Export and Import Report Data Definitions.  

Sorry I guess I wasn’t clear enough. There are multiple threads on this site that reference a repository that people have uploaded and downloaded BAQ’s, etc for other users to download and test. Links are broken now and I was curious if they were still on the site somewhere.

I see what you're saying. "Content" seems like a good place to start. But it opens a page that just says: Resource Libraries. Content has a drop-down and "Library Entries" seems like a reasonable choice. But that shows: All library entries from our former site have been uploaded to the product community that they reference. Please select the product community you are interested in. Join the community if you not already a member. Use the search function to find the information you are looking for.

I do notice that the “Related Topics” section along the right-hand side of this post includes a link that provides a download for a solution.  Do you see something similar on one of the threads that reference the repository?  What is an example thread?  

But this is just trial and error on my part.  It would be good to hear from someone who knows.  

Userlevel 4

All the files came over from the prior web site to this one, but because our current platform doesn’t have a file repository other than thread attachments, the files must be searched by subject and found within the discussion threads in the forums.

This is the most-often requested feature of our site, and we are working to get it installed.

Please include in your search string the type of custom feature desired (BPM, dashboard, BAQ, report) along with technical details of the feature you need (PO lines, JobProd, etc) to narrow-down your search.

Please contact us if you need assistance finding anything.

Best,

……….Monty.