Question

DMT Job Labor Transactions-Backflush Ops

• 18 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Loading WIP labor costs with DMT for a conversion and ran into something that I am hoping someone may have ran into and can tell me what you did. I have operations on my jobs that are Backflush and I expected that when the step after it was reported complete it would backflush similar to the transactions work. That was not the case and I can’t job labor adjust a backflush OP. I thought about changing my Job operation data pull and upload to state if op is backflush and op is closed to make the entry method T but not sure if that works for me either. 

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Dear Nicholas, 

I dragged my feet hoping for someone with experience with this error, but your explanation of backflush operations is the way I understand it’s supposed to work.  I recommend you open an Epicor case on this.

All best,

..Monty.

Userlevel 1

Monty,

After some testing its best to remove the Backflush operations from the data extraction run all your T&Q and Q operations loads in with quantity and cost and then run the Backflush Labor Server Process and it will backfill these costs in the same process if you were running thru the interface. We have not had any sites using Backflush labor until this one so that was newer to me.

Sorry should have posted a reply to my original post when I found that.

Thank you