Question

Epicor Quick Ship

• 24 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Does anyone here use Epicor Quick ship ? It appears that we own Epicor Quick ship, but we never implemented it. We are looking to try to implement it, but not sure where to start. Any ideas>?

7 replies

If you purchased the module there usually were also professional service hours that were purchased either as a Fixed Fee or T&M. I would check there first and if that is the case then work with your CAM and RCP or you can submit a Wayfinder Service Now request for that Quick Ship (prior Epicor Manifest) team to assist.

Thanks

Bill

We are upgrading from Manifest 4.0.4 to QuickShip and I am looking for some training material or videos and have been unable to locate either. 

If anyone has any links to share, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Marykay

We are in the same position.  We were able to get the following from our CAM after looking unsuccessfully ourself.

User Guide

http://help.insiteship.com/100/

Bette Diehl

Visa Lighting

As for implementing quick ship, definitely work with Epicor support.  The technical setup can be rather tricky.  When setup and working properly, it is a nice product though.

Bette

Visa Lighting

We’re on manifest, and going to QuickShipPro once we work out the kinks. The downloads section of the EpicWeb will have a spot for Quick Ship and has the installation and upgrade guides, if that’s what you’re looking to do. Hope this helps.

https://epicweb.epicor.com/

Epicor has very limited information published regarding Quick Ship.  There is a help area available in the quick ship product.  I found many areas in the Help listed as “under construction”.  Wanda Pronto started the help about 6 years ago, and never finished it!   She has retired recently, and no one at quick ship appears to have taken on this task of finishing the documentation.  I have complained to Epicor/Quick Ship to no avail.     

I do recommend that you purchase set up hours from Epicor.  Like the other person had said the set up is extremely tricky.   I personally do not like the product.  It still runs like a third part add in, even though it has been owned by Epicor for a while now.  (I started out on version 3)   But since we ship internationally, by truck, and parcel, it is what I call a necessary evil.  

Userlevel 1

I will echo the other comments.  We had Wanda Ponto set up and train us on our instance.  It is very tricky to set it up on your own and, if I recall correctly, there are certain modifications to the forms that only Manifest/Epicor can do.  I would definitely book time with Epicor services.  I think you would struggle setting it up with many of the exceptions and other non-documented changes that need to be made.