Question

Pack Slip - Not Responding

• 4 December 2020
  • 1 reply

We have a large sales order for a customer and by large I mean close to 80 lines and 16 releases. When we go to create a pack slip for this order for an individual release, that user’s Epicor session “locks up” and will not respond for approximately 15 minutes for each line pulled into the pack slip. I would guess that something is wonky with the order and we would normally delete and start over but with that many lines / releases and the fact that we have already had 2 releases that have already been packed out and shipped, I don’t believe that would even be an option at this point. This is not user specific in that any user that tries to create a pack slip for this order this gets the same result. One final note, I have checked SQL for any locks on anything related to the sales order, part numbers, etc. and found nothing.

I am pretty sure this is just one of those rare flukes that happen occasionally with no explanation available  however,  I figured I would ask anyway in hopes that someone might have some ideas.

We are running E10.2.400

1 reply

Userlevel 3

My first instinct would be that you have BPM that fires when you create a packing list line and it’s not coded well / not working.