Question

Sending E-Invoices

• 22 November 2022
  • 4 replies

• Known Participant
  • 59 replies

We are trying to setup Epicor to send e-invoices.  I have set the options in Company Configuration, Customer, Email Template, Transaction Document Maintenance, and Report Style Maintenance.

I can generate the e-invoice in AR Invoice Tracker and I see the PDF file that was generated in the location specified in Company Configuration.

However, when I go to send it I get a message “There are no attachments to invoice xxxxxx.  Nothing to send.”.  If I look at attachments in Invoice Tracker, it does not show any files.

Did I miss a step or setting?

4 replies

I figured it out and is working.  I missed a setting.

Would you mind elaborating on which setting?  I’m getting ready to configure e-Invoice in our Kinetic environment and would appreciate any help :) 

@kskipper, sure….

This is for E10, so not sure if it’s different in Kenetic.

I had set everything up according to the steps in Epicor.   The setting that I changed was in Company Configuration/Attachments for Default Document. 

Ours was set at Attachment Link.  I changed it to File System Document, and then it generated the PDF file in the location I set up for Modules/Finance/Accounts Receivable/E-Invoice in Company Configuration, and then the Send Email worked fine.

Userlevel 4

Thanks Gary!  Since you’ve posted a solution to your own question, you can mark it “best answer” and the site will show your question as officially answered.  Thanks for sharing the solution details; it helps people in your same situation in the future!

All best,

...Monty.