Question

Time Phase Feature

• 27 August 2021
  • 5 replies

If you enter a part number and get to the time phase it tells if there is an open po for it or if it is on a sales order.  I would like to see if its possible to add a job to this feature in ERP 10.  Currently, for example, Part L1049, or 40# liner shows how many po’s and msi are due in, but it does not show all the msi currently allocated for jobs that need coated. 

Adding this would make forecasting purchases much easier. Please let me know if this can be done. Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Time Phase should be showing all demands and Supplies for the Part, if a Job requires the Part, has been scheduled so it knows the date it is required and has not been issued already then it should show as a demand.

If it is not showing I would check the Job materials/schedule and issues.

Thanks

Simon

Ryan looked at a job for L1049. The schedule date is 8/19, and material has not been issued.  It is still not showing a job in time phase. 

Any suggestions on how we can accomplish our needs. Do we need a customization in order to get this feature working properly or do we need further instructions/training?

Userlevel 1

It’s possible for a job to be scheduled and not the material - if it was added after the job was originally scheduled. Try rescheduling the job, even for the same date. If the material is scheduled, not issued, etc… you should see it in time phase

My job is scheduled for 9/22, I do not see where material can be scheduled.  I tried rescheduling the job and the job did not show up in the part time phase feature. How do you schedule material? I do not see where that is an option.  If you want, I can screen shot what I have and what is missing. 

Here’s a screen shot of what you should see. (we have added some additionsl fields in the header portion of the screen, but the Time Phase Activity is standard, out of the box).