Epicor Product Advisory Board

• 14 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

My name is Mark Kaminski, I am a Principal Product Manager at Epicor and I am looking for customers that would like to be apart of a Product Advisory Board I am putting together.

I am looking for our Medical Device or Regulated customers. I am looking to get feedback from our customers that have challenges with missing features around the Med Device or regulated workflow. I understand there are gaps in the offering and I want to close those gaps. I would like to hear from our customers about our gaps and the needs our customers have. We believe we understand our challenges but want confirmation from the customers instead of building what we think we should. I would also like to understand what workarounds you have in place to bridge the gaps that could be eliminated with enhanced features.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please email me and we can get started. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Mark Kaminski
Product Manager Principal
Epicor Kinetic   
Office: +1(952) 417-5321
Email:  mkaminski@epicor.com

1 reply

Mark,

Count Tyber Medical In!

Thanks,

Steve