Question

Arizona Epicor Users?

• 19 January 2022
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello,

Just curious - who, in Arizona, uses Epicor/Kinetic? If you could reply with your company name, that would be great!

Thanks

Marsha

VirTra, Inc.

Live as of January 1, 2021

7 replies

Hi Marsha!

I’m with Arizona Correctional Industries, and we are in Phoenix.  We are currently on Kinetic, 2021.2.9.

Thanks,

Erin Corona

I will be getting the AZ User Group going again this spring as I am back being a customer after almost 6 years working at Epicor. Perhaps with a meeting at Insights for those that are attending. I have been in discussion with Jen who is the Regional Coordinator for EUG. I ran the AZ Epicor User Group from 2012 to 2015 while working for a local AZ customer.

One of my current companies is running 10.2.700 that I support remotely from AZ, they were on Vantage 8 since 2002 and migrated via Cirrus to 10.2 series in 2018. Our other companies are in the process of planning their migration projects from other legacy systems to a Version of Kinetic 2022/2023 to be determined.

While at Epicor I ran customer implementation and upgrade projects and supported versions from E9 through 2021.1

Thanks

Bill

Hi Marsha.  Cre8tive Technology & Design.    We’re a platinum Epicor partner. 

I will be getting the AZ User Group going again this spring as I am back being a customer after almost 6 years working at Epicor. Perhaps with a meeting at Insights for those that are attending. I have been in discussion with Jen who is the Regional Coordinator for EUG. I ran the AZ Epicor User Group from 2012 to 2015 while working for a local AZ customer.

One of my current companies is running 10.2.700 that I support remotely from AZ, they were on Vantage 8 since 2002 and migrated via Cirrus to 10.2 series in 2018. Our other companies are in the process of planning their migration projects from other legacy systems to a Version of Kinetic 2022/2023 to be determined.

While at Epicor I ran customer implementation and upgrade projects and supported versions from E9 through 2021.1

Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill!  I’m looking forward to some AZ meet-ups in the future and I’ll definitely be at Insights 2022, so I hope to see you there!

Erin

Hi Bill, 

Hello.  I was just in Arizona last week and spoke with 3 Phoenix-area companies using Epicor. They are all interested in this User Group getting reactivated and having in-person meetings.  Cre8tive is interested in sponsoring. Please contact me when you’re ready and we can collaborate.  THanks! Mary Chris mhoran@ctnd.com 

We are planning to hold a meeting at Insights for those that will be attending probably on Tuesday. It should appear on the updated agenda.

After Insights we will work to arrange a meeting in the valley.

Thanks

Bill

Userlevel 1

Hello Bill, Arizona Users and Partners:  

I’m delighted to share that after 3 years as Epicor Financial Consultant I have assumed a new role at Epicor Software as Regional Client Partner – South Central which includes AZ.  I reside in Mesa.

The Regional Client Partner is the liaison between Epicor clients and Epicor Professional Services. My geographic area of responsibility will be clients within the States of AR, AZ, KS, LA, MO, NE, NM, OK & TX and the overall success of the Epicor/Client relationship.  I do look forward to an active AZ chapter so please let me know how I can help.  I will be at Insights next week and hope to be able to drop in on your Tuesday EUG meeting.  Safe travels everyone.