1st Ever San Francisco Bay Area User Group - February 9th 2017!

• 29 November 2016
  • 0 replies

All,

We have finally nailed down a date for our first EUG meeting.  Now it's time to start planning.  If you are interested in helping leading this group please reach out to me offline.

For this group we will also need volunteers for the following:

1. Can someone host this meeting at their facility.  All we need is a meeting space for about 45 people.  This can be a training room, conference room, lunchroom, or even a cordoned off space.

2. I'm looking for volunteers to present.  We always prefer to have customers present the ingenious ways they are using the system.  Some examples of interesting topics: training on any of the tools, did you recently upgrade? tell us about your experience, ways in which you've used Epicor tools, year end tips and tricks, etc.

3. We are rolling out a new EUG contest called the RUG Cup.  I am looking for panelist volunteers to present a customization, report, dashboard, BPM, Service Connect, or SDK.  The person with the best presentation will be invited to attend Insights 2017 as a panelist for our Semi Finalist round of the contest.  More info to come.

Let me know if you are interested in volunteering for any of the above.

Jennifer Mesiano

0 replies

Be the first to reply!