Question

Am I in the right place for Manage 2000 questions?

• 21 January 2022
  • 4 replies

I’ve been working in M2K (primarily CTO) for a couple years now at my company and I was recently informed of this user forum as a potential source for answers for questions as I come across them. Would this place be appropriate, or is there somewhere else that would be better?

Thanks for your time,

Kyle

4 replies

Here are commands that can be used to talk to the list server using an email. Replace <listname> with MANAGE2KCLIENTS in the examples below.

Send an email to listserv@LISTSERV.EPICOR.COM with one of the following commands in the text.

LISTSERV(R) version 15.0 - most commonly used commands

INFO      <topic|listname>       Order documentation (plain text files)
SUBscribe listname <full name>   Subscribe to a list
SIGNOFF   listname               Sign off from a list
SIGNOFF   * (NETWIDE             - from all lists on all servers
Query     listname               Query your subscription options
Search    listname  keyword...   Search list archives
SET       listname  options      Update your subscription options
INDex     <listname>             Order a list of LISTSERV files
GET       filename filetype      Order a file from LISTSERV

There are more commands; send an INFO REFCARD command for a comprehensive reference card, or just INFO for a list of available documentation files.

Ok, I sent the request to join. Thanks for your help!

I have attached a txt file with the commands…  (It looked really bad in the chat window...)

Kyle,  There is not too much M2K traffic here, the majority of discussion happens on the Epicor Manage 2000 listserver & the NovoRoi listserver…

Have A Good One!

Hey Justin,

Thanks for getting back to me. Maribeth reached out, but is too busy to dig into it… how would I go about getting tapped into those listservers?

Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle,  There is not too much M2K traffic here, the majority of discussion happens on the Epicor Manage 2000 listserver & the NovoRoi listserver…

Have A Good One!