Question

Need Database links for Job Resource ID when using Capabilities

• 4 March 2024
  • 2 replies

We are using Capabilities and I need to PRINT on the JOB Traveler the ResourceID in the Scheduled Resource section.  The Field Help says that info is in the EpBinding Field as JobResource.ResourceID - However in the Field Help - There is NOT a DB Field - We are New to Kinetic and writing our first reports.  How can I get to this information to print it. 

2 replies

Userlevel 3

I don’t have specifics on that exact report.   But anytime you don’t see a DB field, it means that the system is doing some calculations/processing behind the scenes.  There won’t be a direct database field for this information.

Some of those fields still make it into reports and are usable.  If you are on-premise you can run the report, have it archive for a day or two, then go to system monitor and find the GUID for the report.  You can then query the SQL tables in the Reports<instance> database referencing the tables that end with the GUID, and find which field is being used for the value and then add it to your report.

LMK if that doesn’t help and I can get you more specifics.  

Scheduled resources will be under the JobOprDtl table. I believe the field you’re looking for is JobOprDtl_ResourceID.