Northeast Regional Group Meeting Survey

• 19 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone, 

Epicor is looking to put together a regional group meeting and would like your opinion on meeting format and topics. When you have a moment, please complete the below survey monkey. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LC6F99S

Thank you!

Michele 

2 replies

Thank you, Michelle, for including me!  The topics you have in the survey are uncannily, exactly what I was looking for!!!  Let’s just make this a 2 hour meeting and get all the topics in! ;)

Seriously though, If I need to add a few of my ppl to the invite how do I go about that?  do they need to be EUG members or can I just forward the invite that I get… or something else?  Thanks again, WWC.

Userlevel 2

Hi William, 

Glad you like the topics! Once a date and location is decided, we will post here and send out an email to those in the Northeast to sign up. 

Since you are the main contact on your account, you can add members of your company to it. Go to my profile then membership. You should see the option there to add/remove members. Once you put in their name and email address they will be sent an email to create a password and be able to access the regional group forums, register for events and receive emails.

Thanks!

Michele