Question

Updateable BAQ to Complete and Close Jobs

• 28 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I have created an Updateable BAQ for my users to be able to close multiple jobs without having to key in every job they want to close. I used an Advanced BPM and pulled in all the BOs that were showing in the trace for this action. I’m not getting any error messages, but even though it says the transaction was posted, when I hit Get List again, the job I just closed and completed is showing open again. I’m not sure what’s going on with this and I’m looking for some help. I’m attaching screen shots. 

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Have you verified there are:

1. No Unapproved labour for the job you are trying to Close?
  2. All serial numbers are correct within the job you are trying to Close?
  3. The Run Quantity received from manufacturing is equal to the Production quantity?
  4. The final operation step is marked as Complete?

Any one of these, will not allow a job to close, even if the job is marked as Complete.

If you attempt to Close the job using the Job Completion/Closing menu option, an issues with the job will be displayed to you.  You can use the same menu item to re-open the job, by unchecking the Complete / Closed checkboxes.

Yes, I checked these items. I looked at one specific job. It didn’t update with my BAQ, but I was able to go into Job Closing and it closed with no errors. 

I figured out the problem. I had it updating fields in the wrong table.