Solved

Supplier Parts Display from Inspection Processing - E9.05

Userlevel 3
I have been asked to modify the information displayed on the Supplier Part Cross Reference screen, when accessed from Inspection Processing Entry / PO Receipts tab.  Currently this screen displays all of the Supplier Cross Referenced parts, based on our own internal part number.
Our current Qualified Manufacturers Cross Reference table contains a "Lifecycle Status" value, which I have been asked to filter on and display only certain statuses for the parts displayed on the Supplier Part Cross Reference screen.
When I bring up the Inspection Processing Entry / PO Receipts screen with Customization turned on, I can see the Supplier Part button is defined or EpiBinding to porView.SupplierBtn.  When I click the button, I am presented with the Process Calling dialogue box which indicationst he following information:

• Process Key: Epicor.Mfg.UI.SupplierXRefEntry

• Calling App: Epicor.Mfg.UI.InspectionProcessingEntry

• Menu ID:

I am then presented with the Select Customization screen, which shows no customizations have been done to this screen.  I select EP and click OK.  When the screen displays, I cannot find a way to open the Customization menu to attempt to either add a field to this screen or to build a filter that will allow only defined Lifecycle values to be displayed.

Any help is appreciated, as this was raised by our Quality group this morning, due to a receipt processed which indicates we have Non-Approved parts within our database, that could be used within our manufacturing process.

Thank you.

------------------------------
Glenn Owers
ERP Business Analyst
Safran Electronics Canada
Peterborough ON
705-743-6903 x231
icon

Best answer by simon.graham 11 May 2018, 13:58

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4

Right click on the form and there should be an option for customisation

------
Userlevel 3
Simon,
When I right-click on the form, these are the only options displayed:

Thanks for your response.

Glenn Owers
ERP Business Analyst
Peterborough ON
Userlevel 4

Ah, you need to right click on an area that is not a control. That is the options when you right click on a grid.

------
Userlevel 3
Thanks Simon.
I positioned my mouse by the OK and Cancel buttons and with a right-click, got access to the Customization option.

Now, do you know of an easy way to create a filter on this screen, through customization, to allow only select items to be displayed, based on the Lifecycle status value?

Thanks for your help, so far.

Glenn Owers
ERP Business Analyst
Peterborough ON
705-743-6903 x231
Userlevel 4
Start by tracing the calls it maybe that there is a call that populates the data table. That could have a whereClause that you can add some criteria to that will give you the required records.

Thanks

Simon

------
Userlevel 3
Thanks for all your assistance Simon.

I have it working the way the individuals want it to work.

Glenn Owers
ERP Business Analyst
Peterborough ON
705-743-6903 x231