Thread for users helping users - Hurricane Harvey recovery

• 5 September 2017
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

​All,

I like to think that we in Texas are a team and after speaking with a few users in the Houston area I felt compelled to get a thread started here to see how we as a community can come together to assist those in need.  While I'm sure most of us have donated personally to various funds, I wanted to give our group the opportunity to see if there are fellow Epicor users in the Houston area that could use other types of support.  I don't know the extent of what everyone is dealing with but I suspect some of our fellow members might be dealing with disaster recovery or business continuity efforts as we speak.  As a community, we might be able to collectively help with providing temporary office space (if you have room at your facility), systems recovery knowledge and assistance (at no charge), or even help with providing displaced staff with temporary work.  I'm sure there are other ways we can think of to help.

If you would like assistance with recovery or business continuity efforts please post here, and if you are willing to provide assistance please let your fellow users know how you can help.

Also, I do know of one customer that has many affected employees and is looking for assistance for those employees.  They have setup a GoFund me page.  You can read their story here:

Click here to support Heath Employee Flooding Relief organized by Heath Consultants

Jennifer Mesiano

------------------------------
Jennifer Mesiano
Singular Consulting Services
San Antonio TX

1 reply

Here is a message from the CFO at Tige Boats:

Thank you Jennifer – We're in Abilene and although I don't have work to farm out, I do have two empty offices in our building.  We also have a graveyard of stuff in our IT/Server room that if someone was to need older technology/cords etc – we would be happy to send to them. 

I'm willing to help

Kimberly Knight
Tige Boats, Inc.
CFO
kknight@tige.com

Jennifer Mesiano
Singular Consulting Services
San Antonio TX