Group admin?

• 22 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Hello group,

Who, if anyone, in this group is designated as the group admin?

Regards,

------------------------------
Scott Lepley
ERP Analyst
Flight Systems Industrial Products
Carlisle PA

5 replies

Scott, i am not seeing any member tagged as the Admin.  You may have to contract the national leads.  Are you looking for something specific?  i know one of my customers in Rochester has been trying to get the group going again.

Terry

Terry McGrady Epicor
Regional Consulting Manager - New England
Epicor Software
Fitchburg MA
Userlevel 4

Terry,

I was a staffer in the EUG booth during Epicor's virtual summit yesterday and a customer from the Buffalo NY area was asking about contacts for nearby regional groups.

Regards,

Scott

------
Dan here from IEC Electronics in Newark NY.  We have gone live on Epicor manufacturing this year.  Last year we visited the Eastern PA Epicor Users group meeting and were very impressed with their participation and knowledge sharing.  We have several people here in technical and non-technical roles that would love to develop a similar resource channel in Upstate NY.  It would be great if we could get at least 3 organizations involved to get going.  Terry - are there other organizations we could pull in - especially ones that have been using Epicor for awhile?  Do we want to pencil in an initial date & location to get together?

Dan Knapton
IEC Electronics Corporation
Newark NY
585-332-4423
Yes there are several.  Let me see what i can do about getting a list.  Would love to get an initial meeting, that may prompt interest.

Terry McGrady Epicor
Regional Consulting Manager - New England
Epicor Software
Fitchburg MA
All,

Replying on this thread as well, please see my reply to Dan's post from 2018!

Thank you 

-Quinn

Quinn Foley Epicor
CAM
Epicor Software
Minneapolis MN