Question

Hello WPAEUG!

• 5 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey all. Hope you are doing well in the “post COVID” world. Been very quiet as in person meetings just seemed a liability. That said, is there an interest in getting things going again? I am suggesting we could have a virtual meeting to get our feet wet and see where the COVID situation goes. Let me know if you all would like to see that happen

3 replies

Hi Michael and others,

A month ago, I would have told you lets all meet in person. I can understand how that sentiment might have changed for some people. I am fine for either an in person meeting or a virtual, but I would really like to meet again. You guys have taught me a lot over the years, and hopefully I have returned some of that value.

I was seeing if there was an easy way to do a poll on here, but I did not see one. Regardless, I am in favor of meeting.

Jon

Good morning everyone,

I’m in favor of another meeting.  It has been a long time.  We have personnel changes here and I’d like to get him involved before it all changes and see how wild the group can be.  Always learning something and enjoying the group dynamics. 

Thanks,

Jim Lang

IT Admin - Modern Industries.

Userlevel 3

Off topic but in response to @jcraft regarding polls. You can add a Poll when creating a new topic/question (you cannot add a poll in a reply).

It’s usually the last option on the menu (screenshot below).