Solved

Calculated Field in Report Data Data Definition (Quote Form)

I am trying to add the Payment Terms to the quote header on the Quote Form. There is a calculated field in tthe RDD but it doesn’t show up in SSRS. I added the field in the query and added the field in the field list. However, it just comes back blank. How do I even know what the Terms Desc field in the RDD is pointing to in the Calculated Field.

icon

Best answer by melissah 5 July 2022, 22:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue with a UD field. I have it on the Data Definition, synced the db, and it shows on the field list. But when I add it to the form I just get a blank. The value is not populating on the form.

I can hard code a value and that will print. 

I’d be interested on what others ideas are on this

Melissa

I am pretty new to Epicor but everything I have read says not to use the “sync”. Everyone says it screws things up more than it help. I don’t know if that is true just telling you what I have read. I finally got mine to work. I added it to the query in Report Builder but I didn't have brackets [ added field] around it. You also have to manually add it in the field list. Once I added the brackets the report returned the value I was anticipating.

Userlevel 3

Are you on-premises? Do you have access into the SQL Management Studio? If so, then you can look at the SQL tables that the RDD created if you set the archive period to a day or longer.. This  will help you figure out if the data you are looking for is making its way out of Epicor, or if it’s not getting picked up by SSRS.

No we are on the cloud. I finally got it figured out though. Thanks for everyones help.