Solved

Can I search the BAQ results?

• 27 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello folks,

Is it possible to search in BAQ results? For example, I have a report with some information regarding a list of part numbers. I would like to search for a specific part number within the BAQ results (without exporting to Excel).

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Arno

icon

Best answer by Tim.Berryman 27 April 2021, 16:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

BAQ Results grid has all the functionality of the Dashboard grid: Filter, Summary, group by. Just right click on the column header and check “Show Filter”...

Userlevel 3

Hi @abutter 

The easiest thing to try for this is the Grid Filters. These work the same was as they do in Excel and are very powerful. To turn on the grid filter > Right-Click on the BAQ Results > Show Grid Filter.

Use the drop down on the Part Column to specify the part or enter criteria to limit the results.

Hope this helps

Tim

Userlevel 2

You can even make a quick search based on a BAQ. Then it is available on every instance of Part in the system and there is no need to run the BAQ just for this purpose.

Everyone,

Thank you so much! Grid filters is exactly what I am looking for. It does exactly what I need.

Thanks again!!

Arno

Userlevel 4

A grid filter is my #1 choice for searching BAQ results.  My #2 choice is right-click,Open in Excel, then Control-F to search.