Question

Can't access FedEx Tracking number website from E10 after applying update 10.2.300.41

• 12 January 2021
  • 3 replies

It may be coincidental  but after applying update 10.2.300.41 to our system this past weekend we are not able to retrieve tracking information for FedEx shipments via E10 UI.  We’re presented with several “Script error” messages and not able to retrieve the information.  I can copy the url that’s included in the message(s) and paste it in to any Internet browser and retrieve/access the Tracking information.   Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions?

3 replies

Userlevel 3

I had a similar problem in 10.2.200 and the UPS tracking number. It turned out to be related to the Epicor app opening an older version of Internet Explorer, instead of the default browser for the PC. The script error message still occurs for us, but we can click through it and get tracking info.   

Luckily i’m testing that version today and yes I have the same problem

We’ve had similar errors, but not with FedEx. We’ve seen it with other carriers (Estes, XPO for examples) and from what I’ve seen it does seem to be the built-in browser using an outdated version of IE. We’re using 10.2.100, but I was able to get confirmation from support that it works correctly in 10.2.600. The only workaround I have found so far is to open the tracking site through a browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox).