Question

Conversion Workbench Errors

• 28 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2

OK, i did a customisations using a Foreign Key View which pulled the MFG Part Number and Name from the PO into the Receipt Entry Screen in the Classic view of Kinetic. This worked well. I have then tried to use the Conversion Workbench to convert it to the Kinetic UX but have a few warnings. Is anyone able to advise what i need to do to get the customisation working?

Many thanks.

Entered On MsgType Error Message
28/04/2022 15:41 Info FALSE ViewTest. Customization conversion started. [STI, App.ReceiptEntry.ReceiptEntryForm, , , EP, Customization]
28/04/2022 15:41 Warning FALSE ViewTest. Load_STV_PONum event was partially created because REST API service method Erp.BO.PODetailTrackerSearchSvc.GetByID parameters number differs from the number of passed values. SubTableDataView STV_PONum. [STI, App.ReceiptEntry.ReceiptEntryForm, , , EP, Customization]
28/04/2022 15:41 Warning FALSE ViewTest. Load_STV_PONum event was partially created because REST API service method Erp.BO.PODetailTrackerSearchSvc.GetByID parameter name poNUM does not correspond to the passed value {RD_PONum.Company}. SubTableDataView STV_PONum. [STI, App.ReceiptEntry.ReceiptEntryForm, , , EP, Customization]
28/04/2022 15:41 Warning FALSE ViewTest. Load_STV_PONum event was partially created because REST API service method Erp.BO.PODetailTrackerSearchSvc.GetByID parameter name poLine does not correspond to the passed value {RD_PONum.PONum}. SubTableDataView STV_PONum. [STI, App.ReceiptEntry.ReceiptEntryForm, , , EP, Customization]
28/04/2022 15:41 Info FALSE ViewTest. Customization conversion finished with 3 warning(s). [STI, App.ReceiptEntry.ReceiptEntryForm, , , EP, Customization]
28/04/2022 15:41 ServerInfo FALSE Ice.Internal.Task.ConvertCustomizationsToKineticLayers Process Completed

1 reply

Userlevel 2

Last time I tried data views in Kinetic last year  just did  not work.  They did  not return any Data. I talked to support and they confirmed it was supposed to be fixed in future update.  I have not checked in a while. One of the reasons I postponed my cloud conversion and have not upgraded on premises live to a Kinetic version.