Question

Customer Rebates

• 28 January 2022
  • 0 replies

• Known Participant
  • 59 replies

We give out rebates to certain customers on a quarterly basis based on quantity invoiced for particular product groups, and have been doing it manually using Excel and extracting data from E10.

I’m looking into the Rebate Contract in E10 to see if this will accomplish the same, but I’m not able to generate any rebate transactions. 

I have the rebate contract set up with a start date/end date of this year, accrual type is Invoice, and Rebate Form is Credit Memo.  It is checked Active.  For the lines I’ve specified 5 product groups, break type of Quantity.  On the schedule, I’ve set up payment dates of 1/5, 4/4, and 7/1.  For Customer, I pulled in all customers in a certain customer group, and set Rebate Form to Credit Memo.

I created a sales order for one of the customers, made a shipment against the sales order for parts in one of the product groups specified, and then created an invoice for that shipment and posted to the GL.

I ran the process the generate rebate transactions, but when I print the Rebate Transactions report, it shows the part, the invoice total, but it does not show any rebate amount.

What am I missing or what step am I missing?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!