Solved

DMR Processing, Reject Resolution List

• Participating Frequently
  • 6 replies

Is it possible to remove or disable an item in the resolution list for a Reject material?

Basically we want to make “Request Debit Memo” a non-option and this field cannot be blank either. I’ve done a trace and found the first change is on method CheckPlanningContractBin but when I place a BPM raise error the system just sits blank with no popup or ability to change anything unless I “clear” and refresh the DMR processing page. 

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Neal

icon

Best answer by mwilson 4 May 2021, 15:16

View original

2 replies

I just piloted a DMR in our test system (as we’re planning to start using the DMR system) but it let me save a reject without populating this field.  Are you ever going to use any selections in that field?  Maybe have it auto-populate with your desired entry on load via BPM?

Userlevel 4

Dear Neal, 

Similar to Rick’s idea: if the user selecting “request debit memo” should always be changed to the same alternative code, have the BPM substitute that code and pop up a message to inform the user that it’s been changed to a valid value.  Because you’re not throwing an exception, the software may be able to process the change successfully.