Question

Downloadable resources and Certification programs

Could you please show me where could I find this 

Downloadable Resources and Files?

Over 4,000 individual resources. Over 2,000 images. More than 1,500 documents. Numerous ready to use reports. Resource suites provided by other members.

and Where could I find more information about the Epicor Certifications?

6 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Richard

The files are held within the product forums and are shared as attachment to posts.

If there is something specific you’re looking for I can point you in the right direction.

With regards to the Epicor certifications I suggest reaching out to Epicor for more information. The last time I spoke to them about certification programs they were only available to partners and not customers, however, this may have changed.

If there’s anything else we’re here to help

Tim

Thanks Tim, that’s very helpful advise you gave! I will try to contact Epicor to see if there is any for Customers.

Best regards,

Richard

Userlevel 3

Just as a quick follow up. We’ll be launching a new knowledge base area to the site within the next few weeks. This will highlight some of the resources that have been added/shared to the forums by members plus some additional content from our vendor members. 

Just as a quick follow up. We’ll be launching a new knowledge base area to the site within the next few weeks. This will highlight some of the resources that have been added/shared to the forums by members plus some additional content from our vendor members. 

Strongly like this :D Thanks Tim

To answer the question about customer certification programs:  We do not currently have a customer certification program. We are scoping it out now, hopeful to launch in FY22. Through Epicor Learning Center, we do offer structured learning paths that will help customers move towards a comprehensive knowledge level on defined topics.  We have this new  video that explains our approach: Epicor Learning for Kinetic 2021.1 https://bcove.video/3yYmOpu

Great! Thanks Amelton.