Question

Financial Management Module - Consultants

• 15 April 2021
  • 7 replies

Team EUG:

We recently broke away from our parent company.  Much of our Financials were tracked through their SAP.  Now that we are on our own, we are trying to make full use of our E9 Financial Management module (functional and reporting).  But, we have questions.  I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions regarding any consultants that you may have used for Financial Management training.  As we all know, Epicor consulting can get pricey, so I figured I would start here.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Bob Freeman

I.T. Manager

Stewart Signs

7 replies

We are  a manufacturer and use 9 for both cost and financial accounting for the past 10 years.

To save a lot of money, review the course books and structure your G/L to allow to group ranges.

I am not sure the person we used is still active, I will check.

Jim

We are  a manufacturer and use 9 for both cost and financial accounting for the past 10 years.

To save a lot of money, review the course books and structure your G/L to allow to group ranges.

I am not sure the person we used is still active, I will check.

Jim

Jim:  

Thank you.  We did a good job with G/L structure when we originally went live.  So “mostly” good there.  I’ve cleared up all AP Invoices (closed them / not fun) because the dept never closed out with payments since paid by Corporate.  I’m waiting on a list from the Controller on outstanding items we have that we have not been able to figure out ourselves.  Essentially looking to procure a pool of hours and set up various calls with a consultant based on topics. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Bob,

We are a Epicor Partner since 1996 and we have consultants that have a very nice background in Finance  for Epicor 9 and Epicor 10. We are based in Europe but we have been helping companies around the world, specially US companies making business internationally. We can give you references of US companies that we have been helping on Epicor Finance topics.

We also be also at Insight in Vegas in July 2021 if you want to met us face to face.

Have a nice and safe day,

Thierry

Hi Jim,

We are a UK based partner with excellent financial consultants. We are currently working with another client in exactly this situation and it shouldn’t be too much of a job to get things straightened out. Given what you say about AP I imagine that period end processes were not run through fully. Happy to help and provide some documentation you might find useful for standard processes.

You can get hold of me on 07990 753199.

Cheers

Damien

Hi Bob,

We are a small manufacturing company.  We went from Vantage to E10.  We usedRon Stevenson at ERP Financial Solutions.  He did a great job and would highly recommend him and his team.

Lori 

I would also suggest to contact you Customer Account Manager and Regional Client Partner for Epicor resources and costs.

Do you have the licenses for Embedded Education to look at those courses and work examples within the Education / Demo database with sample data to learn and play too?

Userlevel 4

Hi

As a long standing Epicor Partner with in-house consultants and developers experienced in both E9 and E10 we would be ideally positioned to help out….DM me if you want to discuss further