Solved

Hide SSRS SubReport Based on Custom UD Checkbox

• 8 November 2021
  • 4 replies

We have a custom UD field on our Quote Form (CheckBox11) that is supposed to suppress the Header Misc Charges on the SSRS report if it is checked (true), but the report prints them regardless of what value is in the cb since the latest upgrade.

I looked at the report and the there is no longer a formula in the visibility for that sub-report.

I’m not the one who set up the report and I have zero skills with code used on the SSRS reports.

Does anyone know what formula I would need to paste into the visibility to hide that sub-report from displaying $ values if the checkbox is checked?

The checkboxes are already on the report, I only need the correct formula.

icon

Best answer by fred 8 November 2021, 21:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Make sure have edited the copy of the report style’s report and that you aren’t editing Epicor’s default report.  If Epicor changes their report, they will overwrite your changes unless you are working with a copy of the report style.

For the formula on visibility, set it to the field’s value = true.  Example: =Field!MyCheckBox.Value = true

Thank you - It’s definitely our custom report style and not the default. I swapped our “MyCheckBox” with “CheckBox11” but I received an error when uploading the updated report style. Maybe I screwged something up?

Userlevel 3

Sorry, I was going off the top of my head with the formula.  Try this:

=Fields!CheckBox11.Value = true

Success! Thank you so much :D