Question

KPI report for Purchase Orders?

• 15 February 2022
  • 6 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello,

I am looking for a KPI type report that would show how many purchase orders each buyer has completed and the dollar value of those purchase orders, for a specific time frame. I don’t care if the PO is open or closed as of “today” or the date range specified.

For example:

Susie Buyer created 187 purchase orders with a dollar value of $500,000 for the week ending Feb 11

Johnnie Buyer created 50 purchase orders with a dollar value of $150,000 for the week ending Feb 11

I can get the count of purchase orders by buyer (using the “search” , exporting to excel, and sorting), but this does not include the dollar value.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Marsha

Kinetic user (don’t hate on me!)

6 replies

You can create a BAQ in Epicor to provide this information. You can then, (1) Run the baq and export to excel, (2) Create a dashboard from this BAQ (which can also be exported to Excel), or (3) Create a BAQ report from the BAQ created.

The BAQ would use tables (1) POHeader, (2) PurAgent (this is the buyer table with the buyer name)

The formula for po count would be:  count(POHeader.PONum)

The fomula for week end date would be : DATEADD( DAY , 6 - DATEPART(WEEKDAY, POHeader.OrderDate), CAST (POHeader.OrderDate AS DATE ))

Userlevel 3

Hi @Marsha Foxx 

i have got it in my Test system already, very straightforward, can not upload it here as BAQ file as this website does not support such file type, however if you want and can message me your email, then i will send it to you

Userlevel 4

can not upload it here as BAQ file as this website does not support such file type

@ali, all that you need to do is send your file to a compressed folder and then upload that ZIP file, which this website does support.  That way you can share your BAQ with everyone.

Regards,

Userlevel 3

thanks @slepley ,

@Marsha Foxx  done

Userlevel 4

Thank you, @ali !

Thank you all!!!! I downloaded the zip file and will play with it this weekend.

Marsha