Solved

Made Direct Place Holder Operation - Mobile Warehouse

• 16 June 2021
  • 4 replies

• New Participant
  • 4 replies

Does anyone use a place holder operation on their made direct parts?   Were having an odd issue trying to do a WIP to WIP movement while its in this place holder operation.   The Mobile warehouse states that a lot number is required, you cant search for it, and you cannot enter it in.  I think we have something set up incorrectly on the place holder operation.  I already asked Epic-I-Don’t-Care, and they blamed a customization.  You cannot customize the mobile warehouse, so I think they are way off base.     

Company config is flagged to use the job number as the lot number.       

The hand held scanner and the MES has a blank field for lot.  We can process passed it, it doesn't come up required like the Mobile Warehouse does.  It annoys me because I had previously been able to enter the lot number into the MES and hand held scanner, for this WIP movement.   

icon

Best answer by ghyslop 18 June 2021, 01:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

@beth whilst you can’t customize mobile warehouse, I believe that it uses the business objects so BPMs are still being enforced. It may be that you have a BPM that’s being triggered when processing the transaction. It may also be that this BPM is not being triggered when you’re testing due to the logic in place.

e.g. don’t run the BPM if it’s user X and is being called from Y

@beth I believe this was an issue but  has been resolved in the latest version of the app 3.35.0 which is currently available on the Play Store.

Thank you all :)   We did turn off the customizations/data directives and ran everything from Base mode.  I still had the same issue in the mobile warehouse even after we did that.   I will double check what version of mobile warehouse we are on.  I really appreciate the feed back.  EpiCare is just horrible.  This is my second ticket this year, the 1st one took 41 days to resolve, and this one is over 30 days.  

The software update in mobile warehouse did the trick!    Thank you all so much  EUG rocks :)