Solved

MES Current Work by Resource

• 14 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Has anybody figured out a good way to show how many jobs are ready to be worked on by resource or resource group? For example, is there a way to build a BAQ that would display what is showing in my MES Current Work tab? We are struggling to see where in the Bill of Operations the jobs are currently at. 

Ideally, the user is looking to use Epicor Data Discovery to see a bar chart of all his resource groups and the # of jobs they have in current work over a time period. 

icon

Best answer by luann.stephenson 14 April 2021, 20:30

View original

4 replies

For the BAQ, you can use the JobOper table. One table I’ve used for this type of information (holds schedule detail) is a table titled ResourceTimeUsed.

This table holds the current schedule with the resource information. Make sure to filter on WhatIf = 0.

Userlevel 1

I was looking at that table but I was struggling with how to know if the previous operation was complete? I only want to see the list of jobs at the resource that have been completed by all the previous operations. Also I don’t want the job to show in the subsequent operations either if the current operation is not complete. Basically I only want to see the job # at 1 operation/resource at a time, and that should be where it currently is at. 

Another option (I think closer to what you want)

BAQ: List of Job / Assy / Current Open Operation

I attached instructions on how to set this up.

I do it by assemblies because we have multi level jobs on which multiple subassemblies can be simultaneously worked on.

Userlevel 1

That BAQ was great! Thank you. We also have a lot of multi-level jobs that fall into that category too.