Question

MFG Part Number from PO to Receipt Entry

• 22 March 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Any ideas how to add the MFG Part Number that is detailed on the PO Entry Screen to the Receipt Entry Screen?

6 replies

Userlevel 4

Dear Daniel, 

It appears to be a direct database field in the PODtl table.  Have you tried doing a WinForms UI customization, and going to one of the sheets that connects to the PO line being received against, and creating a text box in there with an EpiBinding to that field?

Userlevel 2

HI Monty thanks for the reply. I have not done a customisation like that before i don’t believe. Do you know of anything that can guide me?

Userlevel 4

Well it’s easier than I thought: the field is right there in the base form.  Does this not behave as you’re expecting?

Userlevel 2

Hi Monty,

That is the Supplier Part Number not the Manufacturers Part Cross Reference which you can select from the Purchase Order.

Daniel 

Userlevel 4

UI developers: It looks like PODetail fields are not directly available for Daniel to bind to; the binding he needs will need to be a FKV to PODetail.  Anyone have the instructions handy?

Thanks

...Monty.

Userlevel 2

Managed to work it out in Classic view, just need to work out how to do it in Kinetic views!