Question

Miscellaneous charges on Advanced Billing Invoices

• 27 May 2021
  • 1 reply

• Known Participant
  • 24 replies

We are having an issue where Misc Charges that are added to an Advanced Billing Invoice (mirroring the sales order), are not being applied to the Shipment invoice.   For instance, we may have an order for $100 in product and $50 for Misc Charge.  We enter an advanced billing invoice for $100 product, and $50 Misc charge.  The Shipment invoice will apply $100 from the Advanced Billing Invoice, however it will leave the remainder as appearing unpaid.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Kati

1 reply

HI Kati!  We had a similar issue and I haven’t tested the data fix from Epicare yet but the basics is that using the miscellaneous invoice is not going to work.  This is from Epicare:  “It appears that because the deposit was done on a misc invoice and and not Deposit Billing there is no tranGLC found for the deposit amount. I am hopeful this data fix will insert the missing record to allow this to post. I am not sure if you will have to delete the invoice group and recreate it or if it will fix it in the unposted state.”  This is my Epicare Case number if you can look at this it might help CS0002525843.

After a lot of testing and attempts to cancel it with paid consulting it appears the only option is the data fix.  Good Luck!  Connie