Question

Slow Moving Inventory Identification

• 11 May 2021
  • 8 replies

Hello,

I didn’t see any current conversations on this topic so thought I’d ask; does anyone have information on functions within Epicor that would send a notification or push a report that shows finished goods inventory without transactions for a specific amount of time?

Thank you,

Jamie Koenig

Dielectric Mfg

8 replies

Userlevel 3

I would write a stored procedure to pull back the information.  You can then set up a SQL job to have SQL email that result set inline or as an attached CSV.  Or if you would like something fancy, you can use the stored procedure to populate an SSRS report and set that up on a subscription that emails at a specific time.

You can probably also solve it by doing a scheduled BAQ report.

Userlevel 2

There is a slow moving stock report and a stock aging report under Inventory Management. You can use them and put them on a schedule to email to specified persons.

Userlevel 4

Hi

If you can create a BAQ that shows the data then you can create an email that periodically notifies people….have a look at one of my previous posts about using functions for periodic emails

Can anyone help me understand how to use the Provision Rate?

Userlevel 2

Below are the settings we have. Provision rate is in percentages.

Thank you. Out of curiosity, what transaction types do you include in your Slow Moving Stock report?

Userlevel 2

Thanks - we plan to create several different formats for different business needs and this gives me a great starting point.