Question

Still Using Shop Vision In 10.2

• 10 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4

Are any Epicor 10.2 users still using ShopVision reports?  When we open these reports they are either blank or they spin forever.  In the Help menu, the ShopVision Overview suggests they are still supposed to work, but clicking the help links for the individual dashboards results in a “not found” error.

Thanks,

….Monty.

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Monty

Are you referring to the Cash Flow, Customer Shipping Performance, Site Performance, Sales Backlog Analysis and Supplier Performance dashboards?

If so these are opening without any issues on 10.2.700.10

You have to run the process sets to populate the data. They are the ones that begin with “z”. We run them nightly.

Userlevel 3

@mwilson I forgot to ask if you were using the online help or a local instance? The online help is working for the ShopVision Dashboards. 

Userlevel 4

Hi @mwilson,

We’re running 10.2.200.40 on premise.  The help links for all of the individual dashboards (expanded in the screenshot) are working properly.

Regards,
Scott

Userlevel 4

Thanks everyone!  @Tim.Berryman Tim, yes those are the ones!  And I didn’t think to look online; I’ll try that.  And @bhard I had no idea the process sets were needed in order to have the dashboards make sense.  I’ll try that right away.

All best

..Monty.