Question

The best fitted QMS for Epicor

• 26 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

I would like to have your advise about the best fitted QMS for Epicor. It would be great to have list of option before my company goes further to invest that part next phase.

Thanks and best regards.

R.

3 replies

Key to know would be what does your company need for a Quality Management System? Are you ISO certified? Are you governed by any other Quality requirements related to a Federal Agency such as FDA or FAA? Do you have customer and supplier monitoring requirements? What is your level of data capture/tracking? What is your QMS plan look like today versus where you are looking to be tomorrow?

Epicor has 3 Quality related modules - Basic Quality, Enhanced Quality, and Advanced Quality (3rd Party product).

Thanks

Bill

Thanks wnestel, I will looking into that. Our goal is to have the great QMS system that well-fitted with Epicor and could help maintaining ISO and CMMC. Best regards.

R.

Userlevel 2

R.

As Bill said, knowing your requirements is key here.  Epicor would love to sell you a system with every feature under the sun!  :-)

We have the Enhanced Quality module which allows the inspections to incorporate configurator screens.  This has allowed us to develop (with outside help) signatures on our QA forms as well as PDF generation.

I would be happy to discuss if that would help your SMEs nail down their requirements.

Regards,

Graeme