Question

Time Phase Inquiry Promise Date

• 3 February 2021
  • 3 replies

• Participating Frequently
  • 6 replies

Is it possible to add the promise date from SO to the Time Phase Inquiry? It already has a column for it and curious what it’s for. I’ve tried creating a BPM with custom C# to go through each row and if there’s a SO number to grab the Promise date from the OrderDtl table, but have had no luck.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Neal

3 replies

We are calling out to a BAQ in the UI script to do something similar.   We are going out to retrieve the PORel_Due Date.  (Using DynamicQueryAdapter )  But we display it in a new column that we had to create with UltraGridColumn in the script.  Sort of a pain

Userlevel 3

I have done something similar to ‘fix’ the Time Phase data by adding a post processing BPM to BO.TimePhase.GoProcessTimePhase. It is a single Update Table by Query widget that gets the data I want (the Order Number associated with a given make-to-order Job Number), and puts it into the column in the ttTimePhas grid data. It’s just temporary data, so there’s no effect on database data.

I’ve used this technique in other grids,  using a column I don’t care about, then rename that column header in a customization of the screen, so it looks like I know how to add a column to a grid, but I don’t.

I think this Promise date is related to Supplier PO’s and not sales orders. Click on the row/field and then open the field help. The technical details description indicates this is PO vendor related.

Brad