Question

Updatable Dashboard where user can select the contact related to the row's customer

• 28 January 2022
  • 0 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I am trying to create a updatable dashboard where a user can select or pick a contact, related to the row’s customer and then update the contact for that row and I’m not sure how.

The way I have done this is by creating a updatable dashboard that has one query/grid that brings a list of customer’s.

Then another query which returns the contacts of a row from the first query/grid.

You can search for the contact you want and then you copy and paste it into another tracker to update the contact for that row.

I worry that there could be some user error where someone might not copy the complete contact name, so I was wondering if someone has tried something like this or knows a more user friendly/error proof way to select a contact of a customer and then take that value and update a field.

(Just for clarification the contact name of a customer is different from the field which has the contact for a row, I’m trying to update the contact for a row)

0 replies

Be the first to reply!