Let's Get This Group Going Again! Who's in?

• 10 January 2017
  • 5 replies

All,

I'd like to rekindle this group and have a meeting towards the end of March/Beginning of April.  Do I have any volunteers to help me?  I can come up with an agenda and resources but I'll be looking for help with finding someone to host and a person or group of people to carry the torch for future meetings.  Anyone interested?

Jennifer Mesiano

Jennifer Mesiano

5 replies

Jennifer:

Mackenzie and I are willing to help on the Epicor side.

Kyle Cannon
Sr. Customer Account Manager
O: 949.585.4347
M: 949.444.8687
E-Mail: kcannon@epicor.com<mailto:kcannon@epicor.com>
www.epicor.comhttp://www.epicor.com

From: Jennifer Mesiano [mailto:arizona_lis@list.epicorusers.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:12 AM
To: arizona_lis@list.epicorusers.org
Subject: [arizona_lis] - Let's Get This Group Going Again! Who's in?

All,

I'd like to rekindle this group and have a meeting towards the end of March/Beginning of April. Do I have any volunteers to help me? I can come up with an agenda and resources but I'll be looking for help with finding someone to host and a person or group of people to carry the torch for future meetings. Anyone interested?

Jennifer Mesiano

Jennifer Mesiano

I was just wondering if there has been any meeting lately.  When was the last meeting?

There isn't an active group here but I'm putting together a meeting time at Insights where anyone interested in participating in this group can attend. More to come.

Jennifer Mesiano

On May 8, 2017, at 12:37 PM, Cathy Bennett mailto:arizona_lis@list.epicorusers.org>> wrote:

I was just wondering if there has been any meeting lately. When was the last meeting?

Jennifer, are there any plans for the Arizona RUG to meet at Insights this year (2018)?  Are you going to be there?

We are sending three people.

Regards, Cliff

------------------------------
Clifford Bennett
ERP IT Manager
California Closets
Phoenix AZ
​We have three people going to Insights 2018, myself and two others. Two of us will arrive Saturday for Extended Education classes and the other person will arrive Monday. We would be interesting in meeting up with others from Arizona.

David Barbee
Epicor ERP Systems Administrator
Arizona Correctional Industries
3279 E. Harbour Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85034