Central PA Regional Meeting Nov 20

• 17 October 2014
  • 3 replies

We have an Epicor resource for our meeting on Nov 20th. Is there any particular topic in the financials you want her to focus on? She will discuss the financial structure and features in E9/E10 and the directions they are look toward in the future.

Mercer

Rose McMullen, Senior Product Manager focused on Financials in my team, will be delighted to attend this group to present and listen. Here's a short bio to introduce her to the group:

Rose is a Sr. Product Manager for Epicor ERP Financials. Rose joined Epicor in 2008 after working as a Business Systems Consultant for 5 years, joining Epicor's consulting team until 2012 when she transitioned into Product Management. Building on over 16 years of prior experience in implementing and managing ERP systems, she began her consulting career with an emphasis on mid-sized manufacturing and retail clients with needs for strong inventory control and e-commerce integration.

Rose has worked in a range of accounting positions including Director of Finance and Information Systems for a multi-national manufacturer of consumer medical devices and therefore brings a solid understanding of the financial impacts of the decisions made during an ERP implementation. Skills and experience as a technology trainer contribute to her ability to communicate with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their business processes and needs.

Mercer

3 replies

While at the 11/6 SSRS session, I understand there is a chance Rose may not be physically on-site and rather might be doing it via web-ex or gotomeeting, etc.,?

I had let our Accounting manager know about the topic & that Rose from Epicor would be presenting & he was quite interested until I told him where it was going to be. (He'd be looking at about a 4 hr trip each way & his schedule that week is too full to to go out the night before & split it up.)

It was suggested that if Rose is presenting remotely, we'd be able to join the session remotely as well.

When it's known whether Rose will be onsite or doing it remotely, would someone please let us know? 

If it WILL be a remote presentation we can join remotely ourselves, we're implementing the Asset management module right now (9.05.702A progress) so that would be of interest to us (again - only if it will be a remote session).

I'm also always interested in better understanding cost flow through DMR processing (PO, Inventory & Job labor NC qty source), best practices (for average costing basis environmen cost accuracy purposes) of rework loops, and anything to better understand Job COS/Inventory WIP reconciliation.

Rob Brown

Versa Products

Rose is coming in person. I already have a dinner date with her.

A. Mercer Sisson
Systems Manager
Insaco inc
ams@Insaco.com<mailto:ams@Insaco.com>
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2014, at 3:39 PM, "Robert Brown" mailto:cpavug@list.epicorusers.org>> wrote:

While at the 11/6 SSRS session, I understand there is a chance Rose may not be physically on-site and rather might be doing it via web-ex or gotomeeting, etc.,?

I had let our Accounting manager know about the topic & that Rose from Epicor would be presenting & he was quite interested until I told him where it was going to be. (He'd be looking at about a 4 hr trip each way & his schedule that week is too full to to go out the night before & split it up.)

It was suggested that if Rose is presenting remotely, we'd be able to join the session remotely as well.

When it's known whether Rose will be onsite or doing it remotely, would someone please let us know?

If it WILL be a remote presentation we can join remotely ourselves, we're implementing the Asset management module right now (9.05.702A progress) so that would be of interest to us (again - only if it will be a remote session).

I'm also always interested in better understanding cost flow through DMR processing (PO, Inventory & Job labor NC qty source), best practices (for average costing basis environmen cost accuracy purposes) of rework loops, and anything to better understand Job COS/Inventory WIP reconciliation.

Rob Brown

Versa Products

We may be able to do a webex I'll check into it.

A. Mercer Sisson
Systems Manager
Insaco inc
ams@Insaco.com<mailto:ams@Insaco.com>
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2014, at 3:39 PM, "Robert Brown" mailto:cpavug@list.epicorusers.org>> wrote:

While at the 11/6 SSRS session, I understand there is a chance Rose may not be physically on-site and rather might be doing it via web-ex or gotomeeting, etc.,?

I had let our Accounting manager know about the topic & that Rose from Epicor would be presenting & he was quite interested until I told him where it was going to be. (He'd be looking at about a 4 hr trip each way & his schedule that week is too full to to go out the night before & split it up.)

When it's known whether Rose will be onsite or doing it remotely, would someone please let us know?

If it WILL be a remote presentation we can join remotely ourselves, we're implementing the Asset management module right now (9.05.702A progress) so that would be of interest to us (again - only if it will be a remote session).

I'm also always interested in better understanding cost flow through DMR processing (PO, Inventory & Job labor NC qty source), best practices (for average costing basis environmen cost accuracy purposes) of rework loops, and anything to better understand Job COS/Inventory WIP reconciliation.

Rob Brown

Versa Products